Monday, May 9, 2011

Quest!


She was sitting alone in a deserted field
Her face was cloaked and eyes concealed
I called her name, a lovely dame
She looked at me with eyes full of pain
I asked her, what made you cry,
Who made your lovely eyes run dry?
Is there something I can do?
Find something lost to you?
She glanced at me and said
I am just miserable cause I have a grudge
Life has always been a lonely trudge
Where is the love, which I dream?
Where is someone to hold when I scream?
And I looked at her perplexed
For the same questions have me vexed
Is it always that you live alone?
Or you find someone of your own
For I am still searching the meaning of my life
How will I ever overcome this strife?
Will time be the best healer?
Or will it be the biggest stealer
So let these questions be forsaken
For the quest of life never be mistaken!

No comments:

Post a Comment