Tuesday, October 25, 2011

So they say, The World is a Stage!

For someone said, the world is a stage

And all of us the characters in the play

I often wonder if this is true

Or has God decided roles for only few

For I surely didn't pay any heed

As I have no clue of the duration of my deed

For me I am just an extra on a stroll

Trying to fit myself in the main lead role

Though neither do I have the knack

Nor do I think I can fit in the pack

Still I try and try really hard

And I know one day I’ll be barred

But it’s strange to know the curiosity you rave

For what cannot be yours is all what you crave

But then again, is it the truth or an act

For the world is a stage and that’s a fact

What you do and how you perform

In the end it’s just another art form.

No comments:

Post a Comment