Monday, October 3, 2011

Deep Into the Abyss!

So here I was walking on my cloud,

Happy and gay on my stout

And there I just miss a step

And Fell deep in to the abyss

It was dark all around

With my hands and feet on the ground

It was a fall, a great fall

I couldn't walk,and had to crawl

I searched and searched around in the dark

With my blind eyes trying to hark

Waited there like forever

I thought I'll see my light never

And then like a phoenix it came

Rising from the dust below me

It took me on its wings

On its shiny neck I cling

And then when I saw the light

It was the most precious moment of my life

Once on the ground I reached, I realized

The wings that brought me to the spring

Were nothing but my, my very own wings

And now I could claim the sky

Feel the wind and let my hair fly

For I have risen, from the dust

And found my wings deep in the abyss

No comments:

Post a Comment