Thursday, August 4, 2011

Romeo and Juliet!


Romeo met Juliet on the road!

Asked her “You be my princess and I be your toad!

Kiss me once and make me new

You are the one I need of few!”

Juliet seemed to be unimpressed

And Said

“Oh your love is nothing new,

But, What I want can you do?

For I don’t ask for the sun or the moon,

I don’t care if you are a king or a goon.

All I want is your promise of forever

You'll not leave me whatsoever!”

Romeo was happy, as he though it as a promise easy to make

So he said, “Oh I promise the love forever, for I’ll leave you never!”

On this the Juliet said, “It’s not easy as you say,

As my promise is more than a fray

I want you to live, if I die!

Your strength is the one on which I rely!

For if you live I’ll survive

In your dreams our love will revive

Then will it be a tale on which lovers thrive!”

Romeo smiled though with tears in his eyes

And said, you are the one I am living for,

You have given me the happiness, I couldn’t imagine more

But if this is your will and this is your choice

I’ll do no more and rejoice

For I’ll live and I’ll love,

I’ll make the living worth

For it is not the glory I’ll flaunt;

To live in your memories is all I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment