Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Its all around!

In a blink it comes, in a blink it goes!

It’s like a mirage for all you know.

I can see it with my eyes open

I can feel it in my sleep so often

It’s like my lover’s arms all around me

It’s like the soft caress with love so free

It’s the desire that makes me smile

It’s the thought Oh! So free of guile

It’s not only for me, but also for the life around

It’s available on the earth in leaps and bound

It’s called Hope, the tiny little thing

It’s like a dope, with a heady feeling

It gives you a chance, a new wish, a chance to heal

It makes you cling to your life with a little more zeal

Though it is fragile,

Comes and goes on its own like

But it’s still there all around

Available on the earth in leaps and bound!

No comments:

Post a Comment