Monday, September 16, 2013

You!

From the prism of my eyes,

I see you in bits and pieces.

The tiny fragments of you,

Needle through me like an invisible thread.

I always think, No one knows you better than the way I do!

No one sees you in the dark

The way I do!

But then you change your form.

From light to matter,

From ice to heat!

I see you in the somber rain,

From beneath the window pane

Images dear to me come to my eyes,

Embraces me beyond all the lies.

Yes I am a dreamer,

That's what I have always been!

I know you are not real,

Nor you'll ever be

But then you are there, Somewhere

Or only here in my heart.

Someday, May be, one day

Maybe you'll be true!

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am regular blog reader. I am working in Vancouver pr company and when I get free time. I do read blogs on internet. And I found your blog on google. It is very well written poem. And it touch my heart. Very beautiful post. Keep posting.
    Best regards
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great post, Thank you for sharing this knowledge. Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. I am working in moscow mule copper mug as a sales manager and it is very tiring job. After finishing my job, when i came back home, I used to read blogs and I found your blog very interesting. Thanks for the post and please don't stop posting. Please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. Your poem is so good. It is very well written and it touched my heart. I love reading poems online. Reading poems is my hobby. I am so much impressed with your. Thanks for sharing it with us and keep posting.
    Best regards
    tree stump removal erie pa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this post. Nice post I am impressed to this post. great post. I have an no word To compliment to this article Car towing service because your article is very nice. keep posting.

    ReplyDelete