Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dream!

It was deep, dark and dusty, with no fleck of light
I could hardly breathe, let alone fight
I stumbled onto something, as my eyes were almost blind
And I saw the white shiny surface.
For a moment I imagined it as a white marble with the speckles of dust
But it was something else,
It was shiny surface of a bone, a long one as hollow as a trees' bark.

So I woke up with a start
Then the reality hit me and I realized it was a dream!
A dream of something unreal or was it real?
But here also it was nothing but the dark
My mind was confused!
Where am I? What time is it?
Where is the sense of security I use to feel?
I raked and raked my brains!
And then the realization grew on me
That I am here! In my own world I created!
The dark and dusty place was my own mind!
The hollow bone was of my own!
Am I loosing it?
Am I getting insane!
That was the first thought that occurred to me!
But NO!
No I am not!
I am just messed up in the life I so complicated on my own!
Thought difficult to admit but then that's the truth!
And it’s not only me who is!
Each and every one of you out there is the reason for your own misery!
Blaming god and circumstances is easy enough but deep down you know who's responsible!
So all I need to do now is to untangle myself from my so complicated brain
Use the life I have got not to be obscure but to live and be useful
For this is only life you probably got
And as they say the moments you actually live are the moments you fought

No comments:

Post a Comment