Monday, February 13, 2012

The Night Song!

Solemn on the grass i lay,

Gazing at the sky so grey!

Looking for the stars,

All above me so far

And from there comes a night song,

The tunes hitting the cord right and wrong!

It was a song of togetherness; it was a song of despair!

It was a song of agony; it was a song to prepare!

For the tunes were just right when they should be wrong,

Urging me to embrace the lovely night song!

It filled the sky, it filled the earth!

It filled my soul with unfailing faith!

Faith to live, faith to love!

Faith to make this life really worth!

For what you have will be left here

Everything will turn in to earth and air

So I have decided to love while i can

Live for a life, the moment without a plan

For it’s me and my life

I am the one to choose the laughter or the strife

So no matter how life turns

Every minute will have something new to learn

Even if the living is tough and long

I’ll always cherish the night song!

No comments:

Post a Comment