Monday, June 13, 2011

Mind, the Master!



At the end of the day, when I go to sleep

A thought always crosses my mind!

What is it you got? What is it you want?

And then the wretched nostalgia creeps up!

Leaving me with a feeling that I am confined

And then I realize, you don’t have to be alone to be lonely,

For in a crowd of thousand also you are one and only

You don’t have to be illogical to be insane,

For in this madness also there is disdain.

And my mind becomes an abode for confusion

I wonder between reality and illusion!

Then my mind fights back, breaking the shackles

Granting me a control to hold my prattle

Impossible becomes a word undefined

Past happen to a shell left behind

So at the end it’s the mind who’s the master

Heart follows it like God pursued by a pastor!

No comments:

Post a Comment