Tuesday, February 8, 2011

For its my own, My Own Dream World!!


Half of the time we live in our imagination, our dreams (At least i do). we think of nearly impossible things and still in this dream world it feels within your reach! For i love to live in this world cause its my own, My own dream world. No one can make me sad here as i control my destiny! No one can hurt me as i am the most powerful here! No one can disturb me for i choose to be here! No one can wake me, cause i wanna live forever in my dream world. For its my own, my own dream world!!

2 comments:

  1. - And believe me... life gets better and close to what you dream , its called the Power of Attraction. But now after dreaming start firmly believing in ur Dreams !!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the charm lies in the fine transition one must make.the balance, like in every aspect of life holds the key. well written!

    ReplyDelete